March 25, 2009
Are you up for a challenge?
See if you can put the following statements from this Gauntlet article in order, from dumb to dumbest.
- ...an anarchist body calling for a classless society...
- [David] Lethbridge pointed to Canadian Richard Warman as an example of using legal strategies north of the 49th.
- The enemy is ... the capitalist system itself.
- Lethbridge said that racism does seem to be more prevalent in western Canada compared to eastern provinces.
- He suggested a strong history of political conservatism and the relative absence of visible minorities as sources of the issue.
- According to the 2001 Canadian census, Alberta and B.C. have about seven million visible minorities, while Ontario and Quebec have over 18 million.
It's a shame that the cause of anti-Nazism and anti-racism risks being sullied by association with these idiots.
As for how to deal with the "Aryan Guard"... :)